OUR PARISIAN FLAGSHIP
INITIO Parfums Privés Boutique
320 Rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
Your acceptance of this policy will be given when you click accept in the pop-up box on entry to the website. If you do not agree with this policy please stop using our website immediately.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Further details of the different types of cookies used are provided below.
2.Who We Are
https://uk.initioparfums.com operated by Artessence UK Limited.
Our registered office is at: Saxon House Moseley's Farm Business Centre, Fornham All Saints, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England, IP28 6JY.
Our email address is: email@example.com
4.Which Cookies do we use
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with companies within the INITIO Parfums Privés group for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Third Party Cookies we use:
Google Analytics, this is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The cookies used by Google Analytics help us to analyse how users use the site and to count the number of people who use the site.
Google Analytics stores your IP address anonymously and neither Euro Parfums UK Limited or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
Identifies visitors from Facebook posts
Identifies visitors from Pinterest
Please note that we have no control over the above third parties or other third parties who provide links on our website which may include, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These third-party cookies are likely to be analytical cookies or performance cookies or targeting cookies.
Please note that our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our website. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
You can choose which third parties analytical, functionality and targeting cookies we can set by clicking ‘Toggle all cookies’ in the cookies pop up box on the website.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 1 year.
All our cookies are categorised by the role they fulfil on our website:
- Strictly Necessary: these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services. Without these cookies such services could not be provided;
- Functionality: allow the website to remember your choices and to personal certain features. These cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites; and
- Performance: collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable or delete our cookies that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly (but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service). You can find additional information at AboutCookies.org.
Notwithstanding, the audit undertaken regarding our cookies, it is possible we may have missed one from our list above. If you happen to find one that is being set on our site, please let us know.
- English Law
This policy, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of it, will be interpreted in accordance with English law. Any disputes may only be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.